Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kill the lights

It is the last day of 2008.
I'll do the whole look-back-on-what-I-did-this-past-year some other time.
Or maybe not at all. HAHA!

Just two days ago I had dinner with Steph and Jade at Italiannies in the Curve.
After ordering Jade went off to go see Khy Li in Gourmet House and then while we were sitting there waiting for our food Ser Siang and a few others came to see us.
I couldn't eat in peace man srsly we were taking pictures and talking cock and during the whole time I was trying to eat lolol whaaaaat my food is important ok. =P

Then I found out that the whole bunch of them were having dinner at La Gourmet House earlier on haha.

It was good to see Thian Hong (he left for Melbourne right the next day) and Ahchanrah Seutalinga (Sarah Chan hahahahhaa).



Photobucket

Steph cut her hair short!


Photobucket

My lovey ^^


Photobucket

Thian Hong and Saraah


Photobucket

Clockwise: Spinach and Artichoke Formaggio, Some chicken thingy which wasn't very good haha, Classic Carbonara


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HI :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fav pictures of the night!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the "Steph Pose"
Cos Jade took a picture of her doing that raaar pose with her hands beside both her cheeks and it was SO cutteee


Photobucket

Kiss kiss *


Photobucket

BIG SMILES :D

K so mine isn't really big...


Photobucket

Then these two fellas came hahhaa


Photobucket

Photobucket

Siang asked me to post this up on facebook and my blog stating him as a:

VI(diotic)P hahaha!


Photobucket

That empty space beside Jade is for Dina. :)



Today I'll be spending NYE with Aiman.
And Aiman's bugging me to go study so HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!


Owh right, I'm selling more make up! Click pls.
And click again pls.


I'll see y'all next year! :-* :-*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home