Thursday, December 18, 2008

I know Im usually hanging on, I used to hate to see you gone

Just the recent Monday, I met up with Yoong Ken at Ikano to help him buy stuff for his girlfriend's birthday.
Just before I left, Steph asked me to join her and Jade for dinner; but because I already had other plans I asked them to join Ken and I instead, so they came.

Then Ken calls me and tells me Jesse is coming along as well so it was a very unplanned gathering haha. But it felt so good to catch up with friends whom I haven't seen in a long time.

Had another unplanned thing just two nights before that; Jade and I were supposed to go to William's to yumcha and when we got there, Zac-Vin and Pik Yie arrived shortly after so we 4 sat down and talked cock. That was fuun tooo ^^

I do like December. It is the month when all who are abroad return. Except those in the US ( DINA :( )




Photobucket

I like the picture, looks so happy :)


Photobucket

My fav place, Manhattan Fish Market.
I stole some fries and an oyster :D


Photobucket

Deca-friend!
I went to kindergarten and primary school and secondary school with this fella!


Photobucket

and this girl... my class teacher in std 3 made me sit beside her cos I talked too much HAHAHAHHA and so we became friends haha!


Photobucket

Ah since form 1


Photobucket

And this bitch with the er... weird hey-how-you-doin'-I-think-I-wanna-puke expression; met her in form one, became besties only for half a year before she left for Melbourne, and have been ever since despite the fact that she only came back twice a year for the first three years she was there, and only once a year the following two years.


I loooovveee youuuu Jaadddoooooo <3



Photobucket

Photobucket

Eih why the gay expression?
Now got girlfriend already... manly a bit pls. =P


Photobucket

Act cute tsk tsk

Same class during kindergarten, and then std 2 all the way up to form 2!
I actually watched this guy grow ok. When we were std 5 he was still shorter than I was, and during std 6 he was the same height as I.

And then in form 1.... the growth spurt went full blast.

I am now at his shoulder. Not even his chin owhkay. SHOULDER ONLY DAMN TALL RIGHT.


Photobucket

Look at Ken's rapist face hahaha (I think he was trying to look cool HAHAHAHA k ahem..)


Photobucket

Best picture of the night haha


Photobucket

We're missing Dina. :(


Photobucket

K my camera SUCKS my birthday is 3rd Jan buy me new one? Please?


Photobucket

Jesse needed to smoke. We weren't loitering outside Ikea on purpose.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And OMG we bumped into this person at Ikano just before leaving

Is it a chic or...


Photobucket

OMG IT'S YEE KENG!

I LOVE his hair. It has this natural wave that just falls around his shoulders... nyeh I wanna get those waves toooo!




Mmm k. Time to wash dishes. I just had dinner before deciding to post this up.


I want grape juice with aloe vera bits!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home