Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I NEED TO MAKE TIME TO STUDY

Owhkay it's not that I have to make time, but rather I have to make USE of the time I have to study.


I've been taking things WAY too lightly I know that but WHY THE HELL AM I NOT FREAKING OUT YET bloody exams start in 17 days and I have 9 papers to study for even during SPM I started freaking out a month before the exam itself and right now I have barely a little more than two weeks and I'm IN THE HOLIDAY MOOD WTF fuck Christmas and New Year's and my birthday weiy I NEED TO START GETTING SERIOUS AAAAHHHHHHHHH eih? my hand is bleeding OMG WHY DO I GET DISTRACTED SO EASILY this sucks this really really sucks why did I take A levels again omg omg omg OMG OMG OMG omg omg omg and I SUCK in accounts what is it with me and doing things I hate during form 5 I told myself to never EVER take accounts again ever in my life and for some fucked up reason I went and signed up for it WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME LA every time daddy asks me if I have been studying I just automatically say yes I feel bad about that I do because he knows she knows you know and I know that I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING ANYTHING RELATED TO MY BLOODY STUDIES and I feel like going dancing hmmm OI FOCUS PLS LIM HWEE CHING aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I need help. Srs. Btw "srs" is short for "serious", just in case some of you were wondering ha ha ha...





Photobucket

We prospered today!




Mr. Skinners took me to eat the Prosperity Burger at McD's (see baby you have to thank the Chinese for this, because if not for us there'd be no CNY and thus no orgasm inducing prosperity burgers) and then to Tesco to buy stuff for the Christmas eve dinner Jade and I are preparing.

We decided to do something different from the past two years; we've been clubbing the past two Christmases and so we decided to do something more conventional this year.

I hope it all works out though. =.=


Blah. Time to take a shower and get started on those econs past year papers.
I need those 3 A's!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home