Monday, December 22, 2008

下雨天

As some of you may know there was a small bazaar in Lorong Maarof last weekend, the Fleur de Lis bazaar.

I only went cos my few favorite online shopping websites were opening booths there; eg. Clothes for Fun and Double Woot.

I am not so shy to say that I went on both Friday and Saturday haha!
Whaaaat I didn't feel satisfied after the first day lah.

On Friday I went with PY and her boy, Jiun Yen, and Jade; we had a Thai dinner after that YUM!

And and the next day Aiman fetched me from Terry's and took me there again. ^^


I was so broke a few days before that and was thinking of ways to ask my mom to give me my allowance earlier and then suddenly daddy knocks on my door and gives me birthday money!

He could not have given me money at another more opportune time.

So I bought 3 dresses, 1 top and 1 belt and I am VERY satisfied!




Photobucket

Pik Yie and Jiun Yen

Jiun Yen drove us all to Bangsar during rush hour time, so manly haha!


Photobucket

Our goodie bags stuff with bags of clothes we bought


Photobucket

:)


Photobucket

YUMS!

Otak-otak wasn't so good though.




Christmas is coming, Jade and I are gonna cook our OWN Christmas eve dinner.

Wonder how that will turn out lol but OMG FUN!


My Curlykins will be away during Christmas for 4 days :(


And omg exams start in 17days.
Fuck me pls.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home