Sunday, July 06, 2008

How you gonna fix it?

A very uneventful last few days. Heck, a very uneventful last few weeks.
My mock results are... bad. Haha.

I am broke already. My first attempt at budgeting has failed.
My next semester will be starting tomorrow, all the Jan intake people will be back (but not Dina... =/) and the July intake will be joining us as well.
And I'll be starting LAN classes. Fun.

I just got a job in Ikano.
Since my first budgeting attempt has failed, I got myself a job so that it would be easier to budget with a little more cash on my hands.
I just hope I'll actually last even a month. I hate mall jobs. When I was working in Urban and Co about 2 years ago, I told myself that I'd never get a mall job ever again.
Sigh, and look what I've done now. =.=
Well at least it's only during the weekends, and even if I do the evening shift I'll be done by 10 which means I can go parttaaaay after that still.

K. I'm done consoling myself. Ha ha.



Went to Cynna last Friday with my cousin and her boyfriend, and then met up with a few of her friends there.

Cynna was playing a lot of my favourite tunes that night mmmhmmm.



Photobucket

Taken while in my aunt's place getting ready


Photobucket

Genevieve's puppy, Smurf. So damned cute.


Photobucket

Happy happy Genevieve hahaha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With her boyfriend


Photobucket

This guy's got the mooovveess maan




Pics from her cam:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha retarded picture of us




K so that's the only happening thing that's happened the last few weeks. Ha ha.
Besides the little drama in college lah.


And and and I'm really lonely during my work breaks so if you're in Curve/Ikano/Tesco do come visit me for awhile k :(:( call me and I'll let you know where I'm working!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home