Saturday, May 17, 2008

Much too young to be inlove

I hate crowds. Always have.
So I don't know what compelled me to go check Marie Digby out at 1U last Wednesday haha.
Somehow the fact that there was definitely going to be throngs of people there didn't hit me right until we (Dina, Cheryl, Debra and I) were there tiptoeing trying to see what the hell was going on on the stage.
Ish. Suddenly remembered why I didn't go to such things before ha ha.

But it turned out to be pretty fun in the end; met up with people I haven't seen in some time and had good food (the ever orgasmic Ramly burger!).

But I seriously did not enjoy fighting with others for a good spot or watching Marie Digby perform through someone's camera while she was recording. =.=

Ah but owh well.




Photobucket

Dina picked Debra and I up.
Picture taken from Debra's blog :)


Photobucket

Debra and I


Photobucket

Yummy yummy yum yum!
Spinach Cheese Artichoke something something you'll LOVE it if you're a cheese person


Photobucket

Margarita Pizza


Photobucket

Owh yeah we went to Italiannies cos I wanted free bread haha.
Ended up having TOO much free bread, super carbs overload man.


Photobucket

Cheryl!
She's lost weeiiigghhtt I jealous! I wanna lose weight too hahaha.


Photobucket

Hahhaha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Loller


Photobucket



Yeah. That's from where I was standing. Can't see shit.


Photobucket

Hahahaha the guard came and scolded him shortly after that


Photobucket

Leysh and Shahril were there too. I didn't get a pic with Shahril though cos my camera battery died already.



Photobucket

Adrian!


Photobucket

Wai Hong :)


Photobucket

With Nicole and Debra


Photobucket

The ONLY good shot I managed to get ha ha




Short snippet of her singing Umbrella.
A few seconds of the video is of a guy's neck cos I didn't know I wasn't positioning my camera properly, I had to hold it up above my head in an angle to video her. =.=


Photobucket




Aiman and I got Ramly burgers after that and we ate outside my house hahaha.

The next day Serena took me out for a dinner and a movie (wtf sounds like a date LOL). We had Sakae Sushi and watched Narnia.
Good company, good food and a good movie. Now if only she were a guy... HAHA.

Then Friday night was spent chilling at Ashley's place. I was so tired from the events of the past week that I went to sleep at 12am.
On a Friday night. So loser la hahahaa.

My parking is so bad.
Had driving lessons this morning and then went to Terry's.
I banged two poles while practicing parking today and the people around LAUGHED at me.
Wtf? Next time you bang pole I give you my super-loud annoying signature laugh then you know. :(

So yes. An entire recap of the past few days.


I'm bored.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home