Monday, May 12, 2008

Daydreaming

So I spent Sat afternoon at Curve and Cineleisure with Ying, Jia Yang, Ashley, Baby and Yi Ming celebrating Ying's 17th birthday.
Ying and I got Ethan to drop us off after Terry's and Ying brought me straight to Cupcake Chic where she had me try a cupcake.

It was so freaking sweet! The cupcake, not Ying (HAHAHAHA I just had to add that in! :D).
I would say that it's nicer than all the other cupcakes I've had in my life but seriously, I am not willing to pay RM4.50 for that.
I think it's RM4.50 because of the sugar content lol.
After just one cupcake I was so jelak already haha. I hope cuppacakes aren't like that.
Because if they were it'd be super a conjob and the size of one cuppacake is like half the size of the ones at Cupcake Chic.

Mmm. So anyway we went to Sakae Sushi first while waiting for the others to come and I pigged out (I swear I can live on jap food EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE) then Ash came, followed by Baby.
We then jalan-jalaned in the street market I was searching for Ipanema's and trying very, very hard not to buy anything else I kept getting so tempteeeddddd AAAHHHHH but seriously some stuff sold in the street market is seriously damn conjob I knew that but yet I was ssooooo tempted :( :( :( Ying bought a whole bunch of hairbands I bought two thinking that I'd wear them very often but now I only use them to push my hair back while I wash my face at night haha then we all headed to Manhattan Fish Market to eat some more. =.=
JY joined us shortly after that and then Yi Ming.

And then alll of us camwhored like crazy HAHA. My old camera worked very hard that afternoon.
Thank you baby.




Photobucket

Baby and I :)


Photobucket

Jia Yang likes to act cool


Photobucket

Pretty Birthday Girl. :)


Photobucket

I'm not lala k. =P


Photobucket

Mmm. I just like to act cute a little. Haha.




and then...





LALA FEST!



Photobucket

1, 5, 1


Photobucket

As May puts it: Stoudgirldoingnothing, 5, 2


Photobucket

1, 2, 3!


Photobucket

Owhkay fine maybe I am a little lala. Just a little.


Photobucket

1, 1, 1!


Photobucket

Heh. Owhkay so I have an inner lala side. DON'T JUDGE ME. :( :( :(


Photobucket

PICTURE OF THE DAY

Look at Rock's expression... priceless.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was forced HAHA


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahh... orgasm.


Photobucket

Yi Miiiinnggg!
I've missed you (and omg YOUR MASSAGE) so so so so so muuuch.


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emo kid on the block


Photobucket

She likes to inflict pain (biting, jumping, hugging/strangling)
I was still smiling in the picture because she hadn't pressed my nose yet haha =.=


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ashley and her pei face tsk tsk


Photobucket

Baby and I :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jia Yang and his two girlfriends


Photobucket

Taken


Photobucket




After pigging out (2nd time for me =.= I felt so gulty after that) we continued our thorough inspection of the street market.

I got JY to send me home in his farting car at around 6 something in the evening.
Was SO freaking tired when I got back.

Was supposed to spend Sunday finishing my homework with my neighbour whilst he studied for his exams, but in the end we got bored and went off all over the place with his friend and then back to his friend's place to watch movie and then went to pick up milkshakes before going home.


Like I said, funny how when I plan so much nothing actually turns out; and when nothing was planned my weekend turned out to be so busy.

Gaaahh it's such a hot day. And two of my classes got canceled today. =.=
So I ended up stoning from 10 til 2. Went to practice my foosball haha.

My daddy is back from Aussie. No more hanging with friends without having to think about the time sighh....


K SHOWER TIME!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home