Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Which of the bold face lies will we use?

You know, I thought I was over all this.
This whole... I-care-but-you-don't-care thing.
I thought I'd finally made peace with the whole situation and stuff.
I mean, I have... it's just; why did I feel a small pang when Slimy mentioned it again on the phone just now?

I came to the realization that I can't force things anymore one night in NS while I was having my usual reading session before I slept; because things just aren't meant to be.
Well, not anymore.
The realization was like a little weight lifted off my chest... and a little sinking feeling in my stomach.

So this, I promise, will be my last recorded reminiscence of us.


My fondest memories of us were the times when I'd fix your necktie on for you.
The way you'd just stand quiet for the 2 minutes (because you can NEVER stand still, even now) while I'm tying on your necktie... I wonder what was going through your mind all those times.
But I guess I'll never know.

I don't think you even remember.



So there. The end of this chapter and the entire book.
This time... I'm really letting go.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home