Thursday, March 20, 2008

Big, HARD, rock.

Tomorrow's the first time I'm gona wake up early since I left NS.
Haha owhkay not tomorrow, but in 4 hours. =.=

Had Ashley's birthday lunch at Ms. Read, then had another lunch at Plus One Shabu Shabu (that place is good but a little overpriced) and then had a bad date with good blended chocolate (whipped cream) then came back home.

My life is so void of excitement.
Don't ask me what kind of excitement I want, cos I don't know either.
Double lunch today was fun though. Catching up was fun.
Getting a huge-ass Jay Chou poster for a belated birthday gift was REALLY fun.
The saying IS true; the best things in life are priceless.

I've an orientation to go to in 5 hours so I am off to bed.



Eeeeee hooooorrr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home