Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've got that boomboom

Think I've got a fever.
It's like all the blood in my body's rushing up to my head; even my eyes are blood shot..
It's been like that since 10 something but I've been playing poker on facebook while wearing my beret ha ha ha...

I'm still wearing my beret and looking like a retard but whatever la owhkay.


Good luck to those going for NS second batch tomorrow.
I sure hope you guys enjoyed it more than I did.

Not that I didn't enjoy NS; I just think it wasn't that fun.
It wasn't unbearable... but it wasn't that fun.

I'm still wearing my beret.


May and I went to watch Spiderwick Chronicles a few days ago; I don't remember my memory's all fuzzy right now I think it's too much blood in my head.

I did not slim down after NS, my tummy still looks as if I've a 4 month old foetus in it.
But my mother says I'm toner... ?
Haha GG.

Gah I've got so much forms to fill out, essays to write.
I'm so lazyy...

And Curly boy is coming home tomorrow yay!


Do you think I'm boring?
Cos I think I'm boring. I keep writing about the same things, posting up pictures of the things I do which is damned similar each time and repeating the same routine all the time...
Even if I may not bore you, I'm sure boring myself man.


And omg I'm such a bad friend.
I was chatting with MayMay at McD's when we were talking abt squeezing blackheads and stuff and then she said she missed Jonathan and I was like where's Jonathan I haven't seen him at all and she was like JONATHAN'S WENT TO UK TO STUDY ALREADY LA DEAR and I was like WTF then MayMay said remember that bbq thing he had the day before you went to NS that was like a farewell bbq thing and I just stoned.

Sigh. I didn't even say goodbye to Jonathan.
I hope he's happy there, I hope he still thinks about his tai bo ching (I do NOT like that name it's just... Jon used to call me that and it pissed me off EVERY TIME I miss that short fuck laaaaa) :(:(:(

Does anyone know when he's coming back to visit? :(

Other than that I'm also quite emo about other things so I've been downloading a whole bunch of cry movies and series' like JoyLuck Club and Meteor Garden (do NOT judge me) to cry over.

I don't know whether I've mentioned this before but a good way to let out all that pent up emotion and still be in denial is by watching cry movies and series'; that was you can let out everything, and still not admit anything is wrong when everything IS kinda wrong.
Get me?

Try it.


Nyeh. Pictures.



WTF? still haven't upload finish omg fuck slooowww.



dudududududu.



lalalalalalalalala



dududududulalalalalalalala



duladuladuladuladuladula




Did you know Shinchan in Malay is Dik Cerdas? HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH I KNOW QUITE HILARIOUS RIGHT!



Smart Dick hahahhahahahahahahahahhaha





OWHKAY PICTURES.




Photobucket

Baby, I and a turtle


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We think we're cute ha ha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Unleash the lalaness


Photobucket

Oooh yessss


Photobucket

Uhuhh summoorrreee


Photobucket

Er, you can go all the way by yourself May ha ha ha... =P


Photobucket

Hahhahaha no one wanna teman her be lala hahahhahahha


Photobucket

Owhkay la friend la friend la...


Photobucket

Then the retarded-ness set in..


Photobucket

Yes. Absolute retardedness.




Owhkay I think I need to lie down now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home