Thursday, March 13, 2008

I wanna bathe with you in the sea

Hello people yes, I am back from Gunung godforsaken Semanggol; for good.
I am very brown and according to Aiman and my mother, I have not become thinner.
And I didn't lose any weight la so... heh.

But if and when you see me and you know me, just say that I've become thinner la owhkay.
Inflate my ego a bit for me, for it's become quite deflated since I got my results ha ha.

I will blog about the full NS experience later on la owhkay.
Been feeling quite lethargic the entire day.

For now I'll just post up pics on Jon's BBQ thing that I went to just the day before I left.




Photobucket

Photobucket

The guys took soooo long to get the fire started.
"scouts" apparently ha ha ha joking laaa. :)


Photobucket

Pokering while waiting for the food


Photobucket

No, Steph does not poker


Photobucket

I don't know why but I look damn retarded in almost all the pictures I took that night


Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at all the priceless expressions hahaha


Photobucket

Mmm wonder what Steph's scolding Wai Hong about hahaha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Steph and Thian Hong


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poker poker poker what's with boys and poker


Photobucket

Kimmy and I


Photobucket

I find this pic very cute lol


Photobucket

Boyfriend and I!




Umm those pics which you knwo I've taken with you and are not up is because I looked tooo retarded so I decided not to post them up.



On a totally unrelated note I got five A1's, one A2, one B3 and two B4's owhkay so stop asking me thanks stop deflating my ego further thanks stop making me feel stupid thanks.


I am going to bathe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home