Saturday, February 09, 2008

I'm cold as fire and baby hot as ice

I shall leave y'all with one more picture filled post before I leave again for NS.

These events are damn outdated (Last Christmas haha) I know but whatever la still pictures right. =P

I miss my Babbyyyyy :(:(:(



Photobucket



Haha I know quite random.
But I'm seeing her later! YAY!


Owhkay so last Christmas I gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away...

Ha ha owhkay lame.


Spent Christmas day at Dina's. Aunty Farah cooked us a damned good dinner.
We had lamb, lasagna, spaghetti and 928374389457 other things which I can't remember haha.

And as usual Boxing Day was spent at Sab's.
This year's gathering was larger than any others we've had, like the whole frickin world was there hahaha owhkay la not the whole world la but my whole world anyway. :)


At Dina's:


Photobucket

Mmmhmm 4 of us.


Photobucket

And again


Photobucket

Fazil and Dina


Photobucket

Jade and Steph


Photobucket

Omg Steph so cutee


At Sab's:


Photobucket

Top L-R: Jane and Ms. Louis the Hostess
Bottom row: The four of us


Photobucket

Choon Seng and Carmeenn


Photobucket

Dillion and I


Photobucket

Steph and Jane


Photobucket

Quan Yuan and Lilian


Photobucket

Ken and I; decafriends


Photobucket

Steph and I


Photobucket

HAHAHAHAH CLASSIC


Photobucket

He was so posing


Photobucket

Dillion and Jade


Photobucket

Khei Khei and I


Photobucket

Chiaw Yee, Rui Zhen and MUNmyNSbuddywhohadreallynicenailsinthepicture!


Photobucket

Ethan and I


Photobucket

SABRINA!


Photobucket

Me standing beside a Christmas tree


Photobucket

Kittty


Photobucket

Buddha and I



All this seemed like a lifetime ago lol.
NS has stopped time for me.
I'm still living in 2007 haha. Just without school...

I actually miss school. LOL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home