Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pay attention, God-frickin-damnit!

I think Sejarah would be so much easier to study if it were in English.
Sigh. I can't seem to just read, and not have my mind wander off elsewhere.

I feel so guilty. I know I did shit in my trials and yet I'm going out tomorrow.
I feel as if I should be punished. Haha... I guess I would, when my results come back. GG la.

My countdown timer says that there's only 74 days to SPM.
That's... not many days left.
I just don't understand myself. I fret about it almost every hour but yet am doing nothing about it.
Except whine... and whine some more.


Hehehehe omg going out tomorrow and fireworks! I LOVE fireworks!
Yeah, it's only dinner at the Curve but heck, due to my absurd 10.30pm curfew and the fact that tomorrow's Merdeka eve, Curve is pretty much my best and only choice of venue.


... OMG YOU SEE! THAT'S HOW BLOODY SHORT MY ATTENTION SPAN IS!
I was fretting about bloody SPM for like a moment and then I'm thinking of going out and having a good time the very next moment I am hopeless la HOPELESS.

Yeah I know my sentence was arranged incorrectly but sigh... Sej test tomorrow.
I know it's only paper I, but still. I'm the kind of person who gets 18/40 for Sejarah paper I's.

Gosh selltrade KL is making me broke. There's this new store at The Curve I don't know what's it called but the clothes are pretty nice...


A;LKDLSKJFLKAJDALJK SPM LA MAAAHHHAAAIII.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home