Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edit.
12.33am



HAH. 17 DOWN, 19 MORE TO GO.


;LAK;LAK;FLKDSFJSKLJA;SKF;'sd'as gg la.


Omgomghungrycannotfail:(



***



I am feeling so angry.
My head is aching like a bloody bitch la omg.
And I've got 36, no 35 nilais to memorize for Moral.
I can only remember the first one.
Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan ha ha ha.

Yes la there's only 36 nilais to memorize and I can't even do that and even if I could I can't apply them properly cos I'm STUPID thanks Aiman.

I hate you laaaaaaa. You think you very smart ar stupid anorexic curly haired boy :(:(:(

OWHKAY CANNOT FAIL MORAL AGAIN!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEEEEEEE YOU LINKED ME ! :D

Thursday, August 16, 2007 7:05:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

HEHEHEHEHE yeah la :)
How can I not link bestfriend?

Thursday, August 16, 2007 5:03:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home