Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Syntax Error

I kept getting that yesterday.
So bloody stressful la omfg. Paper I is today.
I feel like the dead.
Well I've no one but myself to blame for that, I stayed up mostly for Jay Chou...

His compositions are too divine for words.
I swear... he's a GOD.

I couldn't wait and downloaded the Secret OST album first.
It'll only be released here next week or something, according to Caryn.
Omfg I'm so gonna get itttttttt I don't know where I'm going to find RM160 but I WILL GET IT!

My eyes can't open. I'm looking at the screen by peeking through my slitted lids.
Omg la addmathssss adddmathhhsssss ssiiiggghhh.....
I just.... cannot.

Yeah my internet got fixed.
I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing really ha ha ha ha...


Fuck la should have slept earlier yesterday =.=

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home