Tuesday, August 21, 2007

After all that we've been through, I know we're cool.

Yeah I know I blog everyday and I have no life haha shut up.

I know you people (even I) are so bored (and annoyed, even I am) from reading this line:
I should really, REALLY go study during my free time instead of finding some thing to eat or do just for some temporary satisfaction.

For example, watching two movies (one has Jay Chou in it and one I had planned to watch a month ago but never got to it until yesterday) just so it's an excuse to not stay home and study.

Omfg I am so full of shit and excuses. And fat.


Wai Hong, Vincent and I were supposed to go catch Jay Chou's Secret and The Simpson's yesterday;
but in the end Wai Hong ffk-ed (he literally did, as in cancel at the very last frickin minute!).
I HATE it when someone does that to me.
I mean, at least I canceled on him the night before, which isn't as bad as canceling an hour before meeting time!

Vincent and I are still emo-ing at you owhkay. >=P


So yeah, it was just Vincent and I.
He came over to my place first for some lunch (we are both very broke) and I fed him some (good)leftovers from the night before's big dinner.
Haha sorry la bestfriend. :) I promise you there will be better food next time hahahaha.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



We watched Secret first, cos I couldn't tahan anymore haha.
Omfg Jay was so cute in this movie!
He kept doing this lopsided smile after saying one of his witty lines:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

JUST LIKE THIS!


Owhkay la not so sexy-ly but in more of a cute way. *orgasmorgasmorgsm* **faints**

Vincent said I said the words "Omg so cute" about 17 times during the entire movie.
Haha sorry sorry. I can't help it la!

K lala mode off.
Sometimes I'm so lala I think should've been born in Sungei Wang or Japan's Harajuku street.

I think Xiao Yu (Kwai Lun Mei) wasn't very pretty in the beginning, but the more I looked at her the more attractive I found her.
She had like a sweet, girlish quality about her.
Vincent found Qing Yi (Alice Tzeng) prettier.


After our first movie, we went to TGIF for chocolate fudge brownnies.
Phoebe (Machi) and her mum were in tesco so she came to join us for a bit.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Lala and The Phoebe hahahaha


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now you see it...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And now you don't!



The three of us walloped it in less than 5 minutes.
I'd say it was very worth it, only RM4 each and I felt so satisfied!


We watched The Simpson's next.
It was good, just like The Simpson's on Starworld every weekday at 6pm.
Just an extended version. And also that I had to pay RM6 to watch it haha.

Headed to 1901 for some food after that, sat there and chit chatted until my mummy came to pick me up.

Haha before I left Vincent said to me:



"Don't worry I won't get raped, cos you can't rape the willing."




LOLOLOLOLOL.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gaaayyyyyy :D



I had fun la yesterday bestfriend.
The nest time we do this, WAI HONG IS SO SPENDING US!



***


Owh yeah, I forgot to post this up the time I did my post on going swimming with Phoebe, The Rock, and Uncle Vincent(Fong).



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA



***



I just got another sign.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ha ha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home