Saturday, August 25, 2007

At times like these; it's better to just look away, no?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Been having bad luck with internet lately.
My dumb ppp light just won't frickin come on no matter what I do.
Then I wanted use my phone's gprs to use the internet.
So I did that *100# thing to activate the service and get the settings.
Wait a half hour for the settings, it didn't come. So I called maxis.
They sent me the wrong settings (wtf?) so I called again.
Still didn't work. So I called again. And again. And FUCKING AGAIN AL;DKL;ASKF;SLKFL;AKD;ASKDL;AKFL;ASKL;DKAS;FKSLGJDFKLJ;ZSLKDFKL

*breathes*

So the next day, (yes, THE FUCKIN NEXT DAY) the thing could finally work.
So happy happy la I, go online, see blog all.
My credit balance qas RM20.61 before, and after I was done with it, I was left with RM 0.06.
I am a bloody champion la.
GGGGGGGGG laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =.=

I've spoken to SO many help desk people in this past three days.
Like, 3495873498573 people omg la. Sigh.

Machi cooked me maggi mee I'm so happy *insert ^^ emoticon here*
My mom is starving me cos she thinks I am damn freaking fat (which I am la haha but still!)
Now she's ffeeeeddding me while I type no we're not lesbian. :)

Er, where was I? Owh yeah. My Streamyx. I called the streamyx help line like 10 times.
They trouble shooted my connection 10 frickin times!

I swear la, God is really forcing me to start studying.
No matter what I do, my connection just won't get fixed!
And the BEST PART, my mom called the technician to come check out my connection, and it appears he chanegd his number and she can't find anyone else who has his new number.
So I'll have to wait till Monday before she can arrange a time for him to come.
seriously la, GG.


So during one of the nights when I had nothing to do, I played with my makeup, and camwhored hence the camwhore pic above).
WHAT? I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO LA (besides study la haha) OWHKAY!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lazy rotate la haha


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Maybe I should be a makeup artist or something, I don't seem to be able to study. =.=


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Little Ethan :)
My aunt's babysitting this little boy, visited her yesterday.



Maggi mee is so good la omg.


Owhkay 1U now bye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home