Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So come back, I won't won't leave you again

So I survived today.
Yes.. just today. I just need to survive tomorrow, and the rest of the season should be bearable.

I practically made up my own story for Sejarah II, just now.
Haha like Xinhui said, I think we both can be novelists.

I hate Forever XXI cos they don't ship to fricking Malaysia and most of the clothes in their store in 1U is not as nice as the ones on their website.

ARGH. Sigh, life is so unjust.


I'm such a sell out.

All this while I've been preaching abt how BM is a waste of time and how hypocritical they are telling us not to speak "bahasa rojak" when frickin BM itself IS bahasa rojak!
A lot of the words used in the language have been taken from English and Arab just that they're "dimelayukan" as Pn. Norita said when I asked her why there were English words being used in BM.

Gah pisses me off even to think about it.

All this while I've never studied or read anything for BM exams (except during PMR. even so I did it the day before) because I think it's a big waste of time and I couldn't care less.
I know, I'm really unpatriotic blah whatever.

So anyway, I was saying that I am such a sell out because...
I am going to study BM right now.
Sastera, to be exact.
I am quite desperate for that A1... even it is BM and a complete waste of time in my eyes.

I hate being a sell out, but I've no other choice.
Sigh, the things I do for my bloody SPM. =.=


Can't wait to move to another country.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home