Friday, November 10, 2006

Way fucking away.

I was typing this post just now and I was almost done with it already when suddenly the whole fucking screen went fucking blue and I caught a glimpse of the words "system", "shutdown" and "error" before the whole fucking thing went completely blank.

I am WAY beyond annoyed now.
I am so fucking annoyed I will kill whoever who dares to annoy me further.

The whiny post I was typing out just now was just a small recap of my thoughts and annoyance but now Im typing to release my fucking stress from feeling this ultimate surge of annoyanc and did I mention this fucking keybaord is so fucking unpleasant to type on and that fucking popups keep coming out as I typed in the other post earlier before this retard of a fucking computer shut down on me owh wait, you guys don't know because the post isn't there because it shut down. =.=

Gah fuck it I am so annoyed now.
Grrrr. I miss my computer which has no lags, no goddamned fucking popups and my keybaord which isn't stubborn like this shit old one. GRRRRR.

The heat is making everything even worse.
I can feel sweat rolling down the valley of my modest mountains every 5 minutes.
Owhkay lah, I exagerrated. Every 20 minutes.

My face constantly has a layer of sebum on the surface no matter how often I blot,
and there's sweat and oil dripping from my hair.
Thank God for the pool downstairs which helps to shorten my suffering about 2 hours when I am in the pool.
I would soak the entire day but it wouldn't be healthy to laze around in the pool for the whole trip i am here which is 4 days.

Owhkay I am out of words now I am feeling numb from all the angst and annoyance from the whole of the past 2 hours occurence which I do not care to menceritakan sekali lagi as the other post had dissapeared after the whole fucking computer shut down on me (GRRRR).

I feel like screaming and breaking someone or killing someone.

#$^%&*)(*&^$%#$@#$@%^$%*&()()*(&*^%#$@#$^YT%#@$ CDTRC yhmjg sjdasdhdjkh UKHAUKhj hfjsdfhkjHIUROIE4URRO389UOIuijtr894tu309r80pi][;e';ttuipw' tf;ewr;23roipwoaur903ujkaljdklY$%^*&^9898743987409887%^$^%#^%*()(*%^^%$^%67





Heh.
I missed Joe Shen's birthday dinner.
Was it fun? :(

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pikyiee. said...

chilling laa chingy . wait till mayyi comes back den we go Yau Suen's apartment for a swim alrightt ? and starbuck talkk .

Saturday, November 11, 2006 10:14:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Oooh swimming?
May would love that haha.
I've been swimming for the past 3 days.
But Starbucks sounds fabulous!

Sunday, November 12, 2006 1:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home