Thursday, November 02, 2006

Void

My insides feel numb and void of all emotion.
I taste my own salty tears as I choke back a sob.

I knew what I was doing was wrong.
But yet, I could not stop myself.
I'm so attached to this feeling.. I can't let it go.

Just like how I am attached to you.
I want you to go, but yet I cling on, until you leave me by force.
I always expect too much of you, I know.
When my tears fell.. I expected you to come to me,
hold me, and tell me it was gonna be alright.


But you didn't.

I don't need you when you're not around.
But when you are.. I can't seem to get enough of you.
And what hurts me the most is how indifferent you act towards me after all we've shared.

Because to you, this isn't a matter of heart.

I didn't ask for much..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I just wanted to feel loved.
But perhaps, that was too much to ask...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home