Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I wear a Halo

Hahaha not.


Mmm so many things have happened in the past 2 weeks,
and I've only gotten around to blogging about them now.
From Dina's Raya Party to May's Birthday Dinner at Souled Out and everything else in between.

On a totally random and whiny note,
I am currently growing mushrooms and rotting due to the lack of money (when the fuck's my pay coming in? Grr) and laziness that has compelled me to stay home and do nothing.
And it seems that my blog is going through the rotting process too,
seeing as I haven't gotten a message on my cbox or comment section for the past 5 days.

Yeah. So lets begin.
First up,


24th October. Dina's Raya Party.


Was suppose to arrive at Dina's at 7pm when the party was suppose to start,
but ended up reaching there 3 and a half hours late, thanks to my killer working hours.
Albeit weary from standing all day, I had fun anyway.
But just as my head touched Dina's pink pillow at approximately 2am,
I fell into a deep slumber.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



We celebrated Meng Leong's birthday that day, tooo.
If I'm not wrong, his real birthday was on the 25th; the day after.
Mmm what perfect timing.

So er, Happy Belated Birthday MengLeong! :)



I forgot the date. Syabil's Raya

Party.



Out of all the people that Syabil invited, I was the only girl.
It was still pretty fun. :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We played Uno Cards.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I do NOT know what Jesse's doing.
Thian Hong's moving to AussieLand. The fucker. :(



The guys played with the PS2, I played with my camera.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jebat. :)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ken is going to murder me. HEEEEEEEE. :D



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ken. :)



2nd Nov. Eugeney and I

(and a little of Jane, Machi and Lixian)

at 1Utama



Did the usual stuff, visited the usual boutiques.
Bought a super slutty top from MNG. HEHE. :D

I absolutely love bringing Eugeney shopping.
He'd sit there patiently and give me the most straightforward comments,
and tell me whether what I chose is worth the money.
And occasionally he'd also supply me with a bit of loose change.. hehe.

About straightforward comments,
let me give you a snippet of my conversation with him while we were at Urban and Co. Clearance sale up to 70% OMG! *hyperventilate* But I didn't find anything I liked though.

Heh.

Yeah, so here's how it went.

I picked out a purple dress (it was only RM30! RM30 weiy! Urban&Co.!) along with some other clothes to try on.
I didn't quite like the rest, so I didn't bother showing him.
But when I showed him the purple one..


Me: It makes me look a abit pregnant, right?

Eugene gave me his usual scrutinizing look.

Machi: Hahahahahaha 3 months pregnant!

Machi started walking around protruding her tummy out and pretending she was pregnant.

Me: Three months? Really? Hmm what if I wear a belt like, here?

I said that while gesturing to the space under my bust.

Eugene: *shakes head* No.. *shakes head again*

Then he suddenly puts out four fingers at me and turns back to his Ch'an Buddhism book.

Me: Huh? Four?

Eugene: Yeah, four months.

Me: =.=

I suddenly realized he was referring to me looking like I was 4 months pregnant in that dress.

Yeah. So anyyywaaaayyyy..
I went to Nando's to meet him when I arrived.
Soul Sista Jane is working there, so go visit her when you're at 1U!
She gives wonderful service. :)



Jane doin' her thanngggg. :D



I agree with Jane that he looks like confucious.. except for the hair.
Unless Confucious used clay to style his hair during his era lah. LOL.
And to add to the whole Confucious-monk look, he was reading a Buddhist book titled Subtle Wisdom by Master Sheng-Yen.



Jane recommended this.
I don't remember what its called though haha.
Something Lemon something..


I ordered wedges; which came with a kind of mayonaise like sauce with what I assume was peri-peri powder.
Absolutely YUMMY.
Many thanks to Debra who intro-ed it to me.
I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it..
Owh yeah, guess I was too busy eating it. HEHE. :D
I am such a pig. I not only sleep like a pig, but eat like one too.

Eugene broke his slipper when at Redrummurder HAHA.
The whole thing was funny.
Afterthat I was quite tired from trying on clothes,
so we sat on one of the red cushions, the one right opposite Cherrie Lee and a thick silver pole.



Can you spot us?


Was suppose to go watch a movie with Keegan, but he forgot about it. =.=
So he just came to send me home, and he sent Eugene home, too as Eugene's road was ride behind his.



4th Nov. Machi's Birthday Dinner.


Since Machi had a craving for Lamb Chops, I suggested we go to Souled Out for her dinner.
I originally suggested Chilli's, cos I absolutely LOVE the Lamb Chops there.
But Machi wanted a change as we always go to 1U and it'd be boring if we did again.
So we went to Souled Out instead, as she's never been there before.

I'm only gonna blog about it briefly, cos Machi already blogged about it.
Click here to read Machi's posts on it. The posts are dated 5th and 6th Nov.

I won't elaborate much, the pictures will do the talking.
As they say, a picture says a thousand words.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The people who were present that night were Machi (duh), Adeline, PikYie, Yau Suen (she drove us there, many thanks to her. ), Vincent and myself.

The night started out with only the three of us; PikYie, Machi and I.
And shortly afterthat the rest joined us.

This was my first time meeting Vincent in person.
Machi introduced us, she said we'd get along very well.
Mmm yeah, I guess she was right in a way. Haha.
But he definitely is good company. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


He didn't want to pose for me, so I kept snapping and snapping..
and then he finally gave in, hence the last picture in the bottom right.
Hehe :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Left to Right: My lamb shank, Machi's Lamb Chop, PikYie's.. steak, I think. Or was it beef? Owh wait.. isn't beef, steak? Heh I'm confused. Anyone care to clarify?

I prefered the Lamb Chop rather than the Lamb Shank though.
The Lamb Chop is 3 bucks cheaper too...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

L to R: PikYie's Strawberry Marguerita, Adeline's Fruit Punch, and Machi's normal Marguerita.


The Strawberry Marguerita tasted a little like liquid fever medicine during my first sip, but got better afterthat. Adeline's fuit punch tasted like.. fruit. HAHA. No alcohol in that one. And lastly, Machi's Marguerita. It tasted like any normal Marguerita. She didn't even finish half of it, the rest was sapu-ed by Pikyie hahahaha.

Vincent had a sprite, I had a beer, YauSuen had a..

Why I'm listing out what everyone drank is beyond me. =.=


I spent a BOMB on the food.
But it was worth it, since my Snuckums looked so satisfied. :)

We adjourned to Fondue House for desert after we were done with dinner.
We ordered the set that came with an array of fruits, marshmallows, crackers, cakes and icecream; and of course, a bowl of melted chocolated. *slurp*
All that for only RM26.90.
Plus the plain water and service charge, the bil was about RM31+.
Pretty worth it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love my Honey Snuckums. :) <3


Mmm I wrote more than I thought I was going to.
So tata for now. :)



P/s: I love you too lah, Stephanie Woooonnnggg. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger debra fong said...

that's damn alot of pictures!
I LOVE PICS!
HEEE=D

and YOU CAN REMEMBER ME INTRO-ING PERI WEDGES TO YOU!!!
yummmmmmmmmmayyyyyy.
It was during your leo health thingie.
HAHAHA.

so called healthy=P

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:05:00 am  
Blogger may yi said...

HAHAHA
finally you updated !
hahahahaha
*protruding tummy out walking around*
HEHEHEHHEE!
ok lah .
i'll miss you lah .
see u in more den 10 days k ?
love you too booboo.
and dont wry steph , ching loves you too :D:D:D:D
and thanks for the cds steph , if you're reading ;)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home