Monday, October 23, 2006

Ice Ice baby

I've been forced to listen to that song half my day of work yesterday.
The other half, was worse.
I had to listen to gay Raya songs.
Holy Mother of God lah.
I damn chat cannot tahan. =.=

I'm working with two Malay women too.
Their nice, in a way. Hahahaha.
My feet were aching like hell when I came back.
Thankfully their not so painful now.

I spent the whole day standing, sitting, standing, sitting...
Yeah. Had dinner with Ying Xian and her beau, and Wai Hong.
It was fun haha. I guess you cud say that dinner was highlight of the day.
Today, I'll be alone. The entire day.
Hopefully I'll be able to find someone...

Well, at least it's better than working in frickin Tangoo.
Working at Tangoo was pure shit I tell you.
Hate the managers. They have absolutely NO PR skills.

Its only the second day, and I'm whining so much already.
I am so not fit for all these mall jobs. They destroy my feet and my thread fibres keep getting trapped in my nails making them look dirty. :(
Wah I sound damned bimbo.
But seriously!




I can't wait to stop working.
5 days more to go.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Hwee Ching i like raya songs :0

but maybe not if u play them repetitiously :0

u mix up ur 'they're' and 'theirs' hehe

Monday, October 23, 2006 9:19:00 am  
Blogger may yi said...

hahahaha
lucky me , i cant really hear those songs.
i can choose any cd's i like to hear.
HAHAHA
anyway
i miss you :(

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 4:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home