Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Omg laaahhh.

Was really sleepy when I came back,
but now I am feeling wide awake thanks to all these emotions;
Fear, anxiety, and annoyance at myself.

Fear, because when I went into my bathroom to relieve my bladder,
a HUGE, muthafucking cockroach was there.
I ran out to get my Mortein Liquid and ran back to the door of my bathroom;
shut me eyes and sprayed, and sprayed, and sprayed, and sprayed, and sprayed until I felt the can become quite considerably lighter and then I stopped.
The bathroom was quiet. No sounds coming from the bloody roach,
but the sound of my own heartbeat pounding in my ears.
I've been holding my pee since then.

Anxiety; because I was so blur today, I had totally forgotten to pass Xinhui the money before she left 1U.
Daaammmnnn.. I am so fucking blur! Gosh, why didn't it occur to me that they needed money for the bloody groceries?
Anyway, its a long story. One that I do not care, or want to repeat for that matter.
Yes, and this is where the anxiety kicks in.
Will I be able to get the money to her on time?
Gah. Yeah, I will, but I'll have to trouble her mum alot.. sigh.
And also the reason why I am so thoroughly annoyed with myself for being so careless grrr.
=.= Screw myself and my blurness and my carelessness lah, seriously.
I keep chiding Machi for being blur, when I am not that alert myself. =.=

Owh yes, speaking of machi, she left for Macau this morning.
I miss her already. :(
What the hell am I gonna do for the rest of my days?

Wow thats more emotions than I thought there were.

K. Lets just pray everything goes well tomorrow morning..
G'nite.




I still need to pee.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Serene said...

ROFLMAO!!! Ching it's okay, bring um, a fly swatter into the toilet with you...

...wait a minute, as far as I can remember, your house definitely has more than one toilet O_o

Friday, November 10, 2006 1:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home