Thursday, October 26, 2006

I can't livveeeee.. if living is without youuuuu..

I LOVE that song.
Work has been less tiring, will have real updates soon.
I can't wait to stop working.
I broke so many nails! =.=
Mall jobs are SO not for me.
They're boring, they break your nails, they make your feet ache like a bitch,
and etc etc etc etc
I sound so bimbo and siu cheh-ish but I can't help it!
Aching feet, bitchy customers, the occasional loneliness; I can stand.
But nails breaking??? That was the last straw.

I took so long to grow them and groom them and now their broken!
Just like that!
They didn't succumb to assed Shalawati and Hamizan and Lee,
but they succumbed to the bloody store shutters. =.=

Owhkaylah, other than my nails breaking (grr),
work isn't all that bad.
My coworker has become really nice to me (we saling membantu laah),
She doesn't play raya songs all the time anymore.
She even allowed me to bring my own cds which is really cooooooooool.
So yeah, I get to sit down and read my novels and shit whenever my feet ache.
And my break time's pretty flexible.

Owh shit I'm late bye

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger wormie said...

i feel your pain :(

Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home