Sunday, November 12, 2006

=.=

  • I am hungry
  • My ear is hurting like a bitch; I hope my mum doesn't see it.
  • I think I lost Jesse's mp3 player. (omg I'll search for it I swear)
  • I can't wait to get back home.
  • I miss my bathroom.
  • I think those kid reality shows are really dumb.
  • I am hungry.
  • I wanna get that half-cardigan I saw at Zara; its been haunting me constantly.
  • I am worried that I may be stuck in the car for 4 hours without an mp3 player.
  • My nail broke again. (GAH!)
  • My grandmother is really cute.
  • I am going to miss Quadrapop.
  • I am still hungry.
  • I think that Paris Hilton's voice is really sexy. And even sexier when she sings.
  • Nothing In This World has been running around in my head since 4 days ago.
  • My ear is still hurting like a bitch.
  • I am doing this to kill time while waiting for my parents to arrive with my breakfast.
  • My eeaaaarrrrrr.... :(
  • Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home