Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Step back.

I have this uncanny craving to play Quadrapop and eat Sashimi.
Sigh I can't wait to get back my old phone so I can wait for it to spoil so I can get my new w900 which has quadrapop in it!
Haha but thats gonna happen like, mid of next year.
If I'm lucky perhaps after CNY.. but I'm not lah, so.

I was suppose to blog about my Genting trip,
but I am lazy lah. I don't really feel like blogging, just wanna type out some crap going around in my head while killing time before dinner's ready.
Gonna be a very wordy post.

Mmmm. This year's had so many changes for me.
Choosing a stream where none of my friends were,
making new friends, losing some old friends (I didn't exactly lose him lah, we just sort of drifted apart.. ) coping with the occasional feeling of loneliness,
all the emotional ups and downs and the likes;
all these while trying to get the hang of new subjects.

I think I'd understand Econs much more than I do now if only I didn't daydream as much when Pn. Kok was rambling infront,
and if only I had done all my homework instead of waiting for Amelia to finish hers and then proceed to copy everything down. =.=

AddMaths is a killer. I am a person with very average IQ,
and my brain doesn't function well. My reactions are very slow,
and I take a long time to understand things.
For me.. its all about practice. No such thing as doing it once and understanding it.
To cut it all short, I am slow lah.
VERY slow.

Which is why I want to say this.



Thank you, Lady Luck (if you exist)
You have helped me much in my year end exams.



Luck was seriously on my side this year end exams.
I do not know how I managed to scrape through every exam.
And yeah, I also wanna thank Vincent for teman-ing me during my drink-strong-coffee-to-keep-awake-so-that-I-can-stuff-as-much-facts-into-my-head-so-that-I-won't-fail sessions; where I had to stay up to last minute study haha.

And of course, my dearest hunny cuppacake snuckums, Machi, for bearing with my whiny-ness. (although you cracked in the end haha)

And last but not least, all my loyal readers (if I even have any HAHA)
for actually reading my whiny posts (if you actually did lah).


Ooooh dinner's ready.

So anyway, my (shitty) midyear results:


BM - 56%
Science - 62%
ModMaths - 82%
AddMaths - 28%
English - 77%
Econs - 40%
Moral - 56%
Sejarah - 76%
Accounts - 59%



And my (not so shitty but still shitty) year end results:


BM - 50%
Science - 65%
ModMaths - 89%
AddMaths - 49%
English - 87%
Econs - 49%
Moral - 65%
Sejarah - 61%
Accounts - 53%


Heh I got 28% for AddMaths and 82% for ModMaths during my midyear.
If only the number patterns were alike again this time.
Then that way I'd get 89% for ModMaths and 98% for AddMaths!
HAHA. :D:D

Some of my results dropped, and some of them improved,
but I'm just damned glad that I didn't fail anything la.
I achieved my main target this term;
and that was to pass every subject, whether it'd be merely a 40.
My overall percentage went up by 3% since my midterm.
Hopefully during the first term exam this coming 2oo7 I'll have a 70-ish percentage.
But to do that I'd have to quit my last-minute-ness, and I don't know whether I have enough willpower.. haha. As usual lah.

Well, my mummy's pretty satisfied with my results, and I am most happy about that. :D
Hmm hopefully.. just hopefully, she'd allow me to join Dynamitez again.
Hopefully lah. =/
... but I won't put much hope in it.

This has been the most wordiest post in about 3 months hahaha.
If you've survived reading up til here,
I salute you lah. Haha. You're such a nice&lifeless person HAHA just kidding. :)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







Its just you and I, and our smooth, white grand piano. ;)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.congrats in your last term archive.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home