Sunday, October 08, 2006

And that's LIFE.


Yes. Those are a pair of feet.
You will know whose soon enough.

I have SO many pictures to post up.
Pictures from Steph's Birthday party@Hooked, The Curve;
and pictures from Dina, Alina and Sabrina's@Souled Out.

I'll post them up later, owhkay?
Like tomorrow lah, or something. Tonight, maybe.
Patience is a virtue. :D
I've to collect some pictures from Jesse anyway.
So if you can't wait, ask Jesse to send some to you.

But for now..

A little bit of Tan May May.





I bet you know whose feet they belong to now.
HAHA. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Isa said...

haha,tell may ee i said hi!
doubt you know me, but tell her anyway

Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:25:00 am  
Blogger ..::maymay::.. said...

hahaha..hey isa!!...

i thought u prollie forgot hu i was..LOL..

Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home