Friday, October 06, 2006

Dear Stephanie Wongwongwong,

A short message for you.


We've known each other since primary school.

I remember..


The time we used to play at your old house in DJ.
The time when I told you my fantasy stories and you believed them.
The time when we had our little arguments.
The time we had our big arguments.
The time we had our 3 month cold shoulder huge argument.
The laughter you laughed at me.
The laughter I laughed at you.
The time we did silly things such as trying to do ballroom dancing (with Dina)
The time we yelled at each other in 1U.
The time we used to cheer together as a team.
The time when we used to play with Bubbles when she was really small.
The time when Dina and I tricked you into watching Skeleton Key by telling you we were watching Sky High.
The time when you, Jade and I went to Bakerzin and ate til I went home with a negative $$.
The time when we gossiped about people. (hehe)
The time we got gossiped about.
The time the form 2's came after you and I when we were form 1.



And the list goes ooonnnn and oonnn...
Another year has passed, adding another year to our friendship. :D




How long will I love you?
Forever and ever, babe. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home