Monday, October 09, 2006

DinaDiva,

I have SO MANY things to say.
But I just can't seem to type them out haha.
But what I will say is,

Thank you.
For helping me to pick up the pieces when I was shattered.
For being there to share and laugh at my lame jokes (and I laugh at your also lah haha).
For our Whitney Houston singing sessions.

And always remember,
that you are a STRONG person.
You are independent, and no one will EVER get you down.
And even if they do, I'll be here for you; just like how you were here for me. :)







I love you.
Happy Sweet Sixteenth.
And please don't forget to bring my charger on Wednesday. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aiman said...

OMG I FORGOT WEI.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:30:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home