Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sneezy sneeze

I notice that nowadays I blog almost everyday.
Some people may think, "Wah.. damn lifeless lor, she. So much time to blog."
Haha, perhaps I am abit lifeless.
But honestly, these small posts don't take up much time, just about 10 minutes a day.
And I like to blog. Seeing as there's no one to talk to at home..
I wonder when I'll cease blogging.
I mean, everything has its beginning and its end,
I wonder when this streak of mine will end.
Ah well, que sera sera; they say.

Haha yes I am back from Genting already.
It was more of a day trip, although we stayed over for a night.
It was pretty fun in all; considering I've already sat on all the rides already. A few times in fact haha.

Pictures from the trip will be up in another post.

We left genting at about 6:45am.

I was like a walking zombie.

After a few detours we reached Caryn's house in Tmn Sea.
Waited for mum to come pick me up while I played a bunch of games Caryn recommended haha.
Reached home, got rid of all the shit in my room.
Went downstairs, washed dishes.
Came back up,
passed out on my bed.

Less than an hour later, Mr.AnnoyingFather came home;
whistling like shit for me to get up to go get his lunch for him.
$#%$%^*&^%$##@)_((*&^%

Ate Asam Curry for lunch.
Talked cock with Mr. AnnoyingFather.
Washed dishes.
Came back up,
passed out on my bed.




And here I am.

On a totally unrelated note, I bought myself a pair of pumps from Voir.
And their so pretty (and cheap)!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger may yi said...

hahahaha
sigh
you and ur shoes obsession

Monday, October 16, 2006 1:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home