Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My pocket has a hole in it.


Dina, Alina, Sabrina and Steph's birthday party@Souled Out.

We were suppose to meet there at 7:30pm,
but I got the time wrong and told Dina 6:30pm.
So we went there an hour early, and decided to go walk around.
We got lost.
Dina was famished, cos she had to puasa the entire day.
Our feet were aching.

And thankfully, we found our way back to Souled Out at 7:45pm.

Before I start posting up the pictures,
I wanna thank Samantha for telling me about Picasa. :D
And if y'all appreciate that I took your photos and uploaded them here for YOU,
do drop a comment. :)
Yes I am thick-skinned, I know.
But heck, in life, if you want something. Ask for it. :)
Although sometimes you may not get it,
and when you don't, don't feel too bad about. Its owhkay. It happens sometimes.
Owh oops, I'm drifting away haha.



Yes laaaah, your pictures. :D









Hahaha Jane. :D




And the birthday girls:



Clockwise from the left: Dina, Sabrina, Steph and Alina.











































The Red Waist Cincher Girls.





















The food at Souled Out are sumptuous.
The Lamb Chop and Cape Cod was orgasmic.
Especially the lamb chops, since I'm such a lamb lover.
Orgasmic, I tell you.
ORGASMIC.






We drank alot of colourful concoctions that night.
Mostly consisting alcohol.
I only had 2 beers (or was it three?) cos as the title says, I am broke.
I had sips from everyone elses drinks, though. :D
Yes, freeloader, I am.




















Before the food was served,
I was playing with Jesse's camera and started taking pictures of everything (as usual)
Thats why there are so many pictures to entertain you but thats besides the point.
Anyway, I kept snapping photos of Adrian when he was talking to me and he asked me what I was doing but I wouldn't tell him haha.
So Adrian, this was what I was doing. :D



Actually I got the idea when I was trying to get a picture of Jane doing her I'm-so-sexy-with-this-fry-in-my-mouth pose.
She kept getting distracted and so I kept snapping funny shots of her.
Lo and behold:




And then the time came for our four Birthday Girls to blow out their 16 candles on their Strawberry Cheescake. :)
The Souled Out people gave them these cute birthday hiarband to put on for the pictures.
They looked damn cute haha. :D



Happy Sweet Sixteen, girls!















Hahaha a supposedly family portrait.
I look so bloated..
Er, Siang's supposed to be the "clown" of the family, YongMeng the son (?), Mengleong the uncle, Yu Szen the greatgranduncle, and WeiKit the grandson.
I'm the great grandmother. (wtf?)




Xinhui's like a celebrity.
No don't take my pic, you paparzzi, NO!
Hahaha :)





Johnathan looks drunk haha.



Act cool.







Towards the end of the party, I was talking to Ken and then I suddenly decided that I wanted to do what I did to Adrian and Jane.

So I did it. ;)









Decafriends! :D



Adrian looks like he's trying to kiss Jane and Jane is like giving him her ew-who'd-wanna-let-you-kiss-them-face.
LOLL


I also went around taking upclose candid shots people haha.
I took SO many funny ones,
but some of them begged me not to post it up and since I am quite (please note the word "quite") a considerate person I won't post them up lah. :D



Juicy lips. ;)



And lastly,


Us.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is yien yien's top from?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:53:00 pm  
Blogger Lim Ser Siang said...

Eh the last picture looks as if it was my birthday..haha

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha wtf ching ;p .. so thats what you were doiing

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 4:17:00 pm  
Blogger debra fong said...

when i had my birthday in souled out this year,
i have NOTHING to say about the bill.

The drinks are so bloody expensive considering a small glass of coke is already RM9!
=S

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 7:07:00 am  
Blogger Aiman said...

I AM TOO OLD FOR THIS.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 1:12:00 pm  
Blogger User said...

I love souled out.Dispite the fact my moms fren owns it and her sons snub me always.hmmmmm.....i havent been there in a while.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 1:53:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Anon: Yienny's not wearing a top, its a dress. And its from Forever 21 if I'm not wrong. Owh yeah, I heard she bought the last piece also.

Brina: I love you too. :D

Siang: EIH YEAH HOR HAHAHAHHAA

Adrian: Haha its funny lah. And you looked nice in all the pictures. :)

Deb: Hahaha we didn't drink much soft drinks. Mostly alcohol haha. And fruit juice lah. But the bill burnt a bloody huge hole through my pocket lah, as the titles says haha.

Slimy: Yes, you are. YOU OLD MAN!

Samantha: Eih cooool, you know the owner? CAN YOU LIKE, TELL HER THE FOOD THERE IS TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE? Can? Haha thanks. :D:D

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgudness, i'm not a camwhore, ching forced me. :(

Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:39:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

MayMay: Its not ugly laaaah. HEHE :D

Ken: I know I partially forced you,. But I also know that YOU ENJOYED IT! Haha. :D:D

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:02:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no never... not with u :)





-ken-

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:18:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

I am hurt. :(
Hehe you shall pay. :D

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home