Monday, October 02, 2006

Life Got Cold

And here I am, again.
Awake at this ungodly hour, blogging before I begin stuffing in whatever that can go into my head.

Was suppose to be doing AddMaths the entire night last night, or study moral, but I ended up spending half the night giving myself a french manicure. =.=
Im happy lah, whenever I look at my pretty nails..
But this does no good to my conscience and will not do good for my AddMaths marks and Moral marks.
I think Moral is a DUMB subject that really should NOT be included in SPM.
I'd start rambling about it now, but I don't have much time.

Yeah, so back to the french manicure.
I only did my left hand though.. cos I was trying to do AddMaths and reply Vincent on MSN at the same time.

They aren't exactly that pretty lar,
cos I sort of smudged one nail.. #@!#$@%^#%$#@#$

Haha the funny thing is, I only planned on doing two nails at first.
But ended up doing all five on my left hand haha.








Wah my fingers look so fat.
And yes, that is TerryTeeTheTutor you see on those papers.
Just proves I was trying to do addmaths while giving myself a french manicure at the same time.
I just realized something haha.
I was trying to do a french manicure (something which is pretty bimbo) and addmaths (something intellectual) at the same time.

No wonder it didn't really work out...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaah french manicure!!! Looks so nice...how do u do it o_O lmao I'm such a jakun when it comes to stuff like that

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 6:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home