Sunday, October 01, 2006

Anticipation

Edit.
at 7:17pm



Sigh. This is gonna be another short whiny post.
Bloody AddMaths paper I is on Wednesday,
and I know NUTS!
How am I gonna pass like thiiiiiisssssss.... I really want to pass,
but it seems my brain ain't registering that and thus not producing enough semangat to do the excercies.
Went to Terry's for a mock test yesterday,
and when he flipped through it he gave a sigh, an =/, and shook his head.
IM SCREWED LAH. #$@%$#%*&^(*&^%$@$#%^$^&%#$%#%^^&

I have about ONE day to learn everything,
not everything lah, but enough for me to pass.
The next two days are gonna be hectic and one helluva bloooooody stressful.
I want to cry. *CRYCRYCRY*


... I don't want to fail anymore. :(
Hah. Abit too late to say these things..




***




Just a few more days to go..
Its almost over.
But that can only mean one thing.. results.
SIIGGGHHHH.

For my stream, our exams end unofficially on Wednesday,
cos afterthat there aren't any more subjects that need studying.
I'm so worried about my results.. =/
I know I shouldn't be, cos I didn't study much and the outcome IS pretty obvious. =.=
I just hope I didn't do too badly..
Pray to GOD that I didn't fail anything! *PRAYPRAYPRAY*
And also pray to God that today's ModMaths exam won't be too difficult..
=/ I'm so screwed up lah.

I can't wait to come home today!
Last episode of Ouran High School Host Club is out!
I'm happy and yet sad, cos the series is ending.. but owh well,
everything must come to an end someday.
Hopefully including my obsession for anime.
Heh.

Owhkay time to go flip through my ModMaths books and Accounts books and pray I don't fail Accounts, AddMaths, and Econs... or more.



The uncertainty is KILLING me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home