Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Do you like that?

Nope, no whining this morning.
And no, I have not become less whiny.
I just found another place to whine, thats all.

Yeah.

So anyway,
I have a song I want to share with y'all.
Please be warned that it is verbally explicit, but extremely hillarious.
Not for holy people who cannot stand vulgarities,
because this is one helluva vulgar song haha.

Aiya just listen to it, k?
K. :)




The song is called Girl For Me, sung by two guys named Adam and Andrew.
Ah yes, if you people are wondering what Chip n Dale's are,
I think its a male stripper/gay club, judging from the lyrics of the song.


Owhkay bye. :)

Eih wait, go visit Steph's blog. :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger may yi said...

its funny

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:22:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home