Monday, September 25, 2006

You just know.

Edit.
At 4:16pm



Dear __________, (insert whoever's name here)



My friend's been talking alot about finding someone to love and to hold.. and it got me thinking about you. I think about the times we had.. both good and bad. I'm sure there's no need for me to say them here, as you know what we went through. Because we did it together.

Sometimes I regret.. us. But most of the time.. I'm glad we happened. Remember the time when we were in _____________ (insert any place here)? We were tightly in each other's embraces, and five minutes later I was storming off in tears; feeling like a child. I was a child. You knew that, right?

And as I was standing there, above you, watching you play and flirt with another girl.. it broke my heart all over again. But I could do nothing. I only cried... and cried.. and cried. I looked at you, hoping you'd turn around and see my tears. But you didn't.. and it was then that I realized that I had to let go. Because in your eyes, I wasn't there anymore.

But yet I held on, held on right to the very end. In fact.. I am still holding on. But you are slowly slipping away.. and I can't feel your heart here anymore. I can't feel you here anymore.



Love always,
_____________
(insert your name or whoever's name here)



P/s: Wah gila sad ending. But happy too.. which made me cry a bloody river. :( No more Blood+ :( Haha get it? Bloody? Blood+? No? Nevermind.


***



I won't say much about Sejarah II,
I'll just show you a short dialogue I had with Pn. Goh after the Sejarah paper when she was collecting all our answer sheets.


Pn. Goh: Class, have you all finished?
Me: Yes teacher. I am finished.



I think that dialogue says much, really.
And now we all know that if you wear the colour of your lucky underwear it won't change anyfuckingthing. Gah.
Sigh. Next up, Econs II.
More stress gaaahhhh.

The last episode of Blood+ was released today,
and I am happy yet saddd.. no more Blood+ from now on. :(
I heard the ending was shitty though. =.=
I absolutely hate animes with nice startings and shitty endings.
Damn chat potong steam lorr.

Stress and lack of sleep has got me so agitated that I'm becoming extra snappy and mean.
Once again, I'm sorry if I scolded you/your mother/your father for no reason lah, k.
My head is constantly thumping and I have no time for sleep.
And I am such a whiner although that doesn't really have anything to do with what I'm talking about.



I'm in dire need of retail therapy..

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to worry, there are still...err...2 more terms before trials haha...okay I'm trying to cheer myself up, I screwed my sejarah too =[ didn't even complete one essay aaah

Monday, September 25, 2006 6:52:00 am  
Blogger Serene said...

omg =[ so...sad...I'm tearing up just reading that...man love sucks when ur too young to understand what it actually means =[

Monday, September 25, 2006 11:18:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Yeah Hwee Lynn, I totally agree.
And I hate the fact that its after the love has slipped away, do you only understand what it really is.

Gah.

Monday, September 25, 2006 1:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home