Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I love Jay Chou

I was and am suppose to be studying,
but ended up browsing the net for cool gadget-y phones, Jay Chou videos, anime forums, new anime releases, and trying to figure out how the hell to do per. susut nilai and per. hutang ragu in between.

Before I continue my mindless babbling,


ANYONE WANNA TEACH ME HOW TO DO ACCOUNTS?
I only need help for peruntukan susut nilai, pelupusan akaun, and per. hutang ragu.
*pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease*


Call me or sms me or leave a comment or email me!
Actually thats not all I need help in for accounts,
but those are the critical ones; the ones I have COMPLETELY no idea about.
The rest I think I can guess guess la.. sigh. =/


Yes, so back to my rubbish.
I am feeling so shitty now, but I bet you I'll be feeling even more shittier after I get back from Terry's.
I took his AddMaths paper II exam last Sunday,
and I'm getting the results back later during tuition.
The questions weren't that difficult; all of them were rather straightforward..
The only problem was me. I had not practiced and learned my basics well enough and so I brought this onto myself.. again.
SIGH. I am hopeless..

On a lighter note.. my baby's coming home today. :D
I'm gonna go pick him up later.

I've been blogging consistently for the pass few days,
and will continue to do so until the exam season ends.
Because this is the place where I write (more like type) out my guilt,
stress, confusions, wishes and needs to lighten the load on my shoulders abit.
Yalah, to menagih simpati abit.. haha.

And WTH? I just got a message from MTV PowerPack saying that Brad Pitt is going to replace Tom Cruise in the next Mission Impossible movie.
I like Brad Pitt and all.. but it'd just be weird.
I mean, I'm so used to watching Tom Cruise in MI movies,
and now he's gonna be replaced by Brad Pitt.
I thought it was gonna be like in the Bond movies,
where they had to replace Pierce Brosnan with this younger, youthful guy cos Pierce Brosnan was getting old.
But in this case,
Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt look around the same age so I don't see why they have to change the actors...

Weird.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger debra fong said...

the piano song down there is niceeeeeee=)
variations.
I love music like that too.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:20:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

YEAH DAMN NIIICCCEEEEEE RIIIIGHT?? :D:D

Its a duet, so if ever I get my hands on the scores, would you like to play it with me?
I THINK IT WOULD BE DAMN NICE LOR! :D

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 2:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home