Friday, September 22, 2006

Hahahahahahahaha...

Its 1:12am in the morning, and I really should be doing something more productive.
But I can't seem to think of anything right now hmmm...

Owh yaaah. I was playing with my template abit..
and something went wrong I don't know what and I'll fix it later lah.
Thankfully I have a backup of the template..
just quite an old un-updated one la, so it needs some editting still.
So for now I'll just use this.

AddMaths II was shitty today, and I'm quite certain that I'm going to fail again.
English was.. as usual lah. Wrote a whole bunch of crap which I hope is interesting.

I should really go study Econs and Sejarah seeing as I don't wanna fail any of those subjects..
But I think I'll just post self-indulgent photos of myself instead.
I currently have 81 pictures in my Olympus, and 44 of them are of myself.
So I'll show you some lah.
I'm becoming like Machi.. haha.

I'm craving for Sprite.






I thought those two pictures were quite nice..
but now the first one seems damned weird looking,
and I think what Keegan said about me looking like the Ju Onn ghost in the second picture is affecting me because I'm starting to think the same thing.

My monthly dues just came so I'm a little more easily annoyed and agitated than usual.
So sorry lah, if I ter-scolded you for nothing.
I should really keep myself in check..


I'm balding.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger debra fong said...

it seems like u cut your hair.
and my exams are on MONDAY.

shyt.

Friday, September 22, 2006 7:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you won't fail o_o

Sejarah is a confirmed failure for me =D
...No ur not balding ching

Saturday, September 23, 2006 5:35:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Debra: Yeah I cut my hair. Cos I'm balding. Wasted one whole frickin year growing it to that length only to have it chopped off in the course of 15 minutes. =.=

H.Lynn: HAH I WON'T FAIL? We'll see..
And yes, I am balding. You should see how much my hair drops, its as if I'm going through chemotherapy (CHOI!) or something.
I just know how to comb it in such a way that you can't see the balding patches..

Saturday, September 23, 2006 8:26:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home