Sunday, September 24, 2006

Somebody kill me NOW.

Bloody Sejarah is kiiiiiiiiilllllliiiiinnngggg mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.





Sigh. These are one of those times when I wish paid attention when Ruminathan was blabbering infront so at least now I'd know a little of whats going on in Sejarah.

I'm fucked lah.



Haha damn disgusting I know.
Thats how much my hair has dropped in a week, and this doesn't count the ones at my showerroom drainer.
It looks like a frickin pussy.


I'm balding.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger wormie said...

it wouldnt make a diff if u listened to pn rumi cause she keeps on blabbing and blabbing and no one understands what she says D:

Sunday, September 24, 2006 3:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ching, if you really think you're balding then go for hair restoration treatment or something; you know, the ones in the newspaper? However...a friend once told me that it's normal to lose about...50 hairs a day or something? It's really freaky but don't worry ahha

Sunday, September 24, 2006 3:36:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

LOL ShiChingChing I feel just a incywincy bit less guilty after reading that haha.

H.Lynn: Wah 50 hairs a day? I shud've know that earlier. I already cut off my hair and started using hair fall control shampoo.. hope it works. :(

Sunday, September 24, 2006 5:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home