Wednesday, September 20, 2006

DumDeeeDuuuuum

Heh.
I've a very strong feeling that I won't be partying without guilt this holidays..
AddMaths II is tomorrow, and I don't feel like practicing at all,
but hell everyone knows I have to, including myself.
Gah.

I wanna eat nice fattening fooooood. :(
Like McD's, Italiannies, CHILI'S, Bakerzin... etcetcetc.
I'm such a pig haha.

Well you can't blame me when I tell you that I have to eat leftovers all the time. :(
They don't taste that bad, actually not bad at all,
but sometimes I'd like to eat something fresh and carefully cooked for lunch.







Two-day-old curry.


I just hope it isn't spoilt..




***





LALALALALALALALALALALALA
I'M DONE FOOOORRRRRRRRRR
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home