Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hey Wally Wally hey wally wally.. hey!

God that song is SO annoying.
Its playing on Hitz.fm now, and I guess what annoys me wakes me up haha.
Same concept as alarm clocks.

Well.. today's gonna be the usual, the same as every other day.
The same old usual routine.
I'm so bored of all of this!
I need excitement!
I need something extraordinary to happen.
I need an eye opener.
I need a bucket of ice cold water to be splashed on my face.
I need a new meaning to continuing this dumb routine everyday.
I need to know that there's something waiting for me.
I need to pack my bag for school.
I need to iron my frickn' baju kurung.
I need someone to make out with.. Gosh, I'm feeling so horny.

Haha oops. =X
Gah. I'd better get going.
Just needed to write out my jumbled thoughts before I got off to starting my boring-assed day.
Well, goodbye, and may something extraordinary happen to you. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home