Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Its here.. almost here.

Bloody year end exams are like, what?
5 weeks away?
And I'm like so unprepared.
Sejarah.. looks like Ima have to crash study again, as I did during midyear.
Although it turned out alright, I have a feeling LadyLuck won't be on my side anymore.
Econs. I managed to pass the previous term;
and I definitely wanna get something better this term..
Sigh, gotta start reading everything up. =/
Accounts; managed to scrape through with a 50 something the previous term,
don't think I can do it again. Been daydreaming alot lately.. =/
ModMaths.. gotta do more practices.
And finally, the real killer.



ADDMATHS.


I hate the feeling of sitting there,
staring at the sums and not knowing how to do most of them.
I hate the feeling of not being able to get the f%$#^%king answer no matter how hard I try.
I hate the feeling of my bloody percentage dropping because of one bloody shit-ass fail.
I hate the feeling of feeling stupid.




And suddenly I don't feel like blogging anymore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home