Monday, July 31, 2006

Oblivious

Edit.

For those of you who want JoJo Chen and SerSiang's birthday party photos,
I'll be posting them up, most probably later tonight. :):)

Tata til then . :D

Owh yeah, Bobo just reminded me of a question/lamejoke Ken asked me once before:

Why is the sea so blue?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Because the fishes in the sea go "blu blu blu"

Get it? Haha.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Gah.
Waking up for school is such a chore.
I can't believe I use to look forward to it.
During form 3 I mean.

I used to be eager to wake up and go for cheer practices every morning,
during form 3.
Except on Saturday mornings la.. Haha.
Although we only had practices in the morning starting from about a month before Cheer2oo5,
I felt as if we'd been doing it throughout the whole year.
We'd skip classes and it didn't really matter to us.
To me lah, actually.
I just couldn't care less.
I mean, form 3 only waaaat..
Gah. I guess what I really meant was I miss being able to be so carefree.
And to think I didn't really appreciate the time I had back then.
I used to think I was really stressed and what not,
but I actually was... happy.
THIS, what I'm feeling everyday now, is way worse from what I use to feel.
Gah.


Sometimes I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home