Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sweet Child Of Mine

Yes.
Everyone is in KJ Stadium,
while I am here, still in my worn out pj shirt
and my sleeping shorts.

I've been waiting SO LONG for a day like this.
No school on a THURSDAY,
meaning no Pn. Chen, no Pn. Soo (I've got nothing against her, but her voice is sometimes kinda annoying) and no Econs period!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I AM SO HAPPY.
And one whole day to do whatever I like, however I please, and whenever I like!
Haven't had a day like that in God knows how long.

And yeah I know I was supposed to post pictures of the debate people outing,
but I got lazy haha.
Maybe I'll post them up later...
Owhkay fine, I'll post them up now. Just pictures.
We had a FREE dinner at TGIF, and went to watch Superman afterthat! (Also FREE!)
I think the kid that Superman and Lois Lane had was damn cute.
I like children. ;)
I couldn't stop staring at Brandon Routh's.. ahem.
EIH the spandex was damn tight la k.


SherRin thinks this picture is damn cool.


Owh yeah.
My camera has been sent for repair,
so hopefully there won't be anymore gay blur pictures like these. =.=


TGIF BABEYYY :D
Although I still prefer Chilli's. :)





"My mum will let us drink lah! You think she doesn't drink meh?" -Ethan
Kononnya she'd let us drink. This was the closest I got to my Long Island Tea and my Margarita.

Houston, this is WeiWern...

Pn. Koh brought Debating Powerhouse Rina Priya Ayob.
She was from our school last time, and won the WIRA debate twice in two consecutive years.
I'm envious. :(
I wish I'd gotten a better picture of her though.
Stupid camera.

Pn. Koh had this for dinner.
Cajun-friend chicken salad, which she ended up giving half of it to Ethan,
and WeiWern, Ethan, and I ate it up. The chiken that is. :D



Yay Adeline!
She a soon-to-be debating Powerhouse, too.
One day some ignorant kid like me will be blogging about meeting her and talking about her numerous debate titles and ending the whole topic with a "I'm so envious :("
I love Adeline. :)



I had Iced Lemon Tea isntead of Long Island Tea. =.=

Ashton Ashton Yap Yap. :):)

My dinner. :)
Looks damn good right?
It lamb.
I'm a lamb person. It was orgasmic.
Damn, I miss Chilli's. The last time I had a lamb steak there was during new year's.
I had multiple orgasms with just the first bite of lamb and mashed potatoes.
Omg Im hungry.

Ethan's dinner.
Its seafood, I guess, with Jack Daniel's sauce.
Looks very little though...
I am such a greedy person. *covers face*

SherRin's pasta.
I don't know what its called, but it looks damned good.

Adeline's dinner.
Omg.. yumyum.

Eih? Same thing.

Another pasta.
Gay camera.

Everyone enjoying their food.

Well, the next day was Ethan's Birthday, (15th July)
And we had bought him a birthday cake!
Technically the school bought him a birthday cake, cos we were using a portion of the winning money (Yes Adeline, Kalkx and SherRin had won this year's annual HELP debate)
but we thought of it. :D
Whilst we were eating dinner,
the table on the other side was having a birthday celebration, too.
We sort of asked him if he'd like something like that to commemorate his 16th year in this world,
and Ethan was like, "DON'T do that, owhkay? I said DON'T."
Well we knew how that turned out.
HEHE! :D

They were coming.
"WTF's happening? OMG YOU GUYS DIDN'T RIGHT? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T!"
cries Ethan.

They made him stand on a chair...

While they sang for him!
Hahahahha and Ethan was looking down embarassedly the whole time. :)

The guy holding his cake stood about 6 feet away from him..

And asked Ethan to blow his candles out from where he was standing!
It was funny. :D

Happy Hot Sixteen, Ethan!

The cake was called Chocolatte Indulgence.
And as its name describes it, its was VERY indulging.




Birthday Boy. :)
AWW come on, Ethan. You had fun, didn't you?

SherRin think this picture is cool, too. :D

Kalkena and I. :D

On the way to GSC!
Off we gooooooooooooo!

It was a pretty fun night, despite a few troublesome happenings,
caused by my carelessness. :(
But all ended well.
I didn't get a picture with Andrew or Marc because I forgot..
Damnn. :(
And I keep chiding MayYi for being blur when I am not much better myself.
Gah. So anywayyy, I shall end this post with a picture of The Champions. :D

Yeah, they're the ones wearing the medals.
The rest of us helped out.
Marc (The angmoh looking one hehe :) and Andrew (the one in grey beside Ethan)
did most of the helping out.
Ashton and I just helped to do some last minute research haha.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum.delicioussssss looking=D

Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:51:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy..
haha finally!
updated somethin more interesting den complains =p
anyhow
ur picture mostly all canot c face 1 =.=
lucki u take to repair d
HEHEHE ^^
ethan looks so sad thou

Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home