Monday, July 24, 2006

Sigh.





Sigh. Those were UPM students.
And later on, they will be graduates who will lead our country.
One of the reasons why I will be leaving this place and never coming back right after my Pre-U.
Uncivilised bitches.
These are the people who cause people like Ethan to be racist.
Even I am pretty racist now.
You can't fault me for that after you've watched that videoclip.

Thankfully not ALL Malays are such.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I'll be posting up picture from Yienny's party last Saturday by tomorrow, k?
So be patient la!
Special feature: DJ Manhunt

Here's a sneak preview:



LOL so you people stop bugging Jesse for pictures and wait a lil longer.
Hoookay, til the next post then.

TOODLES!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS BOYHUNT ! NOT MANHUNT OMG.

Monday, July 24, 2006 2:41:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man,uncivilised malays in that video.
FREAKY.
=S

but anyways,nice diamond G bag.The white one is now having 40% off in the curve's metrojaya's GUESS? in conjunction with the MEGA SALLLLLLLEEE!
I NEED TO SHOP DESPERATELY!=(

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haih Ching.
I'm really dissapointed in you.

Uncivilised behaviour should be blamed on the individual.
Not the race.


Ching, you know me better than anyone.
you do know how much I DESPISE racist.

There is NO reason for anyone to be a racist.
EVER.

And for you to say this :

"Uncivilised bitches.
These are the people who cause people like Ethan to be racist.
Even I am pretty racist now."

Makes me REALLY sad.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home