Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pretend

Edit.

My eye's swelled up even more and it looks like a f^%$*&%*&king cherry!
And its PAINFUUULLLLLL. :(:(:(
Owhkaylah Im exagerrating.
But it IS painfuulll... :(:(:(

-------------------------------------

OMFG.
My eye's swollen up.
And it hurts like crazy.
Im gonna look like some one eyed bulldog.
Cos you know, bulldogs have like bulging eyes?
And I only have one. So yeah. Go figure.

Got dumb diagnostic tests today, too.
I wanna stay home but mummy says no. :(
Its days like these where you just wanna crawl back into bed
and huddle under the blankets
and hide from the world.

I pray and hope that there aren't any classes today..
just those dumb diagnostic tests.
Cos Im late already, have no time to pack my books.
Hahahahahaha...
And my eye hurts like crazy!

And, you know, the weird thing about my previous post?
Yeah. Almost everyone's read it.
Except the person whom it was written for.
Ironic isn't it?
Hahahahahahaha...

I'd better go get showered.
Its time to face the harsh reality.
Wake up and smell the coffee they say..
well in my case its, wake up and smell the chicken soup
cos my mummy's boiling chicken soup.

I bet you people think Im a mummy's girl, calling her mummy and all
well yeah, I am.
I just reread that sentence and realized that it didn't make much sense.
Omg its 6:45am and I'm not ready yet..
I'm gonna be late HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

everyone knows, I'm (blablabla) over my head..
over my head..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home