Friday, July 21, 2006

Maneater.

I didn't know how to begin this post.
And I still don't really.
I guess I'll just post up some pictures. Since I've got nothing to say.
I really wanna say something.. I just.
Gah.

Here are pictures, pictures which I promised but never posted up due to my laziness.


Eugeney and I when he last came back.

And his shirt. :)

Fat girl.

Fat Girl and Machi at Tesco shopping for Carnival SMKDJ.

Some of the shit we bought.

At Sakae Sushi with my favourite-ess cousin in the world.

Yummy Cawanmushi.

Conveyor belt!

Cute Kiddie sitting at the table behind us.

Wasabe

JadoWado.<3

My dearest Kindergarten buddy.

He'd sometimes peer in my class and give me a little wave.
Yay Hi, Ken!

And sometimes he'd come in and sit with me. :D

You've always been around ever since I was 6, and although we stopped being in the same class during form 3, you were always.. there. Hahaha. :)
I know its a little early to talk about going separate ways, but if we ever do, I'll always remember how you'd look in my class, how I forgot to bring my Anak Laut book for you, your weird theories and catch-phrases, and of course, your hand signs and funny smile. :)

LOL no one puts that "good" sign anymore now, Ken. Hahahahahaha. :)

And I'll never forget how you were always shorter than me during primary school, but now tower over everyone else.
You're so tall its hard to take pictures with you! XD

What a weird looking child.


Its weird how a non-feeling post gradually evolved into this emoshit post.
Gah. It happens everytime I think about the future, about moving away from home.
Yeah, I always write about how I wanna move to somewhere else and start over,
but as much as I want to, I am still afraid.
There
are some people whom I don't want to leave,
no matter how insignificant they may have seemed to me.

Gah.
I have to stop listening to emo songs.
Its destroying my positive side of thinking.
Here's one I highly recommend: Snow Patrol - Run

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yoongken so cute.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home