Sunday, August 06, 2006

Its either you do, or you don't.

Gah. I was suppose to be at 1U an hour ago.
Finished golf early, I thought I could straight come home and dress then head straight there,
but my dearest daddy.. taking his own sweet time. =.=

Pictures when I come home. : )


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Edit.


Quite a satisfying day, today. :D:D
I managed to con persuade my mum into giving me RM50 to get something.
And I spent half of it on a skirt from WH which was at RM29,
and a pair of slippers from Nose, which was about RM24.
There were so many tops I would've bought if only they'd look good on me.
I am so fat now!
I mean, fatter than before! I weighed myself today and I put on..
I shan't say. Embarass myself only. :(:(
I seriously have to stop eating has and when I like and how much I want lor.
Have to excercise more, too.
Anyways, the taxi fare was murderous.
You see, we cabbed back to Machi's house (because she didn't wanna walk and it was dangerous anyway)
And then I took the same cab back to Xinhui's. (Was gonna walk to the vball court with her)
The taxi fare costed me RM10++.
Then my dad made me pay for my own dinner cos he had no cash with him and was lazy to go to the bank. =.=
Sigh.. I shall be broke til the end of this month.
AGAIN. GAH.
Owh wellllll...
I guess it would be good for me.
That way I wouldn't spend it on FOOD (junk food, icecream, sweet drinks, etc) anymore.

Had a class outing today. We had some money from the Carnival during June,
so we spent it eating at Pizza Hut! :D:D
You know, its weird to think that when I had first tranfered over to 4Merbau,
I was dreading every moment of it.
And now we're so close..
I mean, certainly their different from the friends I have always mixed with,
But I guess you could say I'm happy with them just the same. :)

I arrived late haha.
Due to golf and my time taking to get ready and also my dad watching his Tiger Woods.
But I still came in time for the Cheesy Bites!
It was why I had suggested to go there in the first place.
So I am thoroughly satisfied. :):)
After we ate, Machi and I; we dragged along Shafiq and Su Han (haha)
to come shopping with us.
We only went into a few shops as I didn't have much time.
We went to the normal la: Wh, Forever 21, TopShop, etc.
But spent most time at Wh.
Wh hardly has any sales, so this was the best time to get clothes from there. :D
I actually didn't know, 'til Machi told me about it since she had went shopping with her mom the other day.
I tried on like SO many things,
but ended up with only one skirt.
Haha the people working there must hate me. =P
I particularly liked this shirt which said "Touch Me" across the chest,
but didn't get it since my arms and the rest of me looked so HUGE in it.
=.=
I REALLY HAVE TO
STOP EATING SO MUCH.
Sigh. =Owh yeah, there was this half jacket cloth thing that I had seen and wanted at Wh since a few months ago.
I went searching and searching around for it,
and when I had finally found it, there was no discount at all.
Damn shit lor...

Hmm yeah. And Shafiq (my "lingling" haha) bought me Ice Blended Chocolate at Starbucks! :D:D YUM.
Pictures!
I look so terrible in all of them. =.=
FAT ARMS FAT ARMS










We are damn hao lor. :D








We were doing all that shit in the dressing room and they were patiently waiting for us outside haha. :D









Hmm thats its.
Gonna shower, do some homework..
or maybe not HAHA.
I'm dead beat.

Cya. :):)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Puan Farahnaz is so cute.
Haha, like a squirrel in a tudung.



OMG I WANT CARAMEL MACCHIATOOOOOOO.

Ice blended no nice.
What are you, a 9 year old?

Monday, August 07, 2006 11:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home