Friday, June 30, 2006

A Public Apology.

Yes. Please refer to the above title.

I was going around with May Ee today, asking people who still wanted to join the cheer bus, and telling those who could only go for one day to take the LRT, cos priorities are given to the students in form 1 and form 2. And we're afraid that during the first day there would be plenty of empty seats; hence less supporters on the first day, and too many people til it overloads the bus on the second day; hence plenty of complications.

So anyway, I got kinda carried away cos everything was so last-minute, and many people only wanted to come on the 2nd day, so we didn't know who was gonna come by bus on the first day, and who was gonna come by bus on the 2nd, and everything was just so frustrating. And so MayMay and I went around the classes asking if anyone still wanted to come for both days, seeing as we had 4-5 more spaces.

And then we got into 5Cengal, and that was when I said something that sounded pretty wrong.
Owhkay, it was very wrong. But I promise that I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I had said something about some form 5 losers who don't wanna take the LRT cos their parents wouldn't allow them to.

I understand that it had offended many form 5's, and I am apologizing for it now.
I did not mean to offend you people, or anyone for that matter. I know what I said was wrong and pretty insulting. I often get carried away and say stupid things that tends to offend people and has earned me many haters; as it has, or will in this case.

And so now, I'd like to offer my sincere apologies, and hope for everyone's forgiveness.
I am so very sorry if I had offended you.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CHEER 2oo6 BEGINS TOMORROW!
COME SUPPORT DYNAMITEZ AT STADIUM PUTRA BKT. JALIL!




BOOM
DYNAMITEZ!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home