Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Flowers in her hair, flowers everywhere.

I'm feeling happy now so I decided to take the chance to blog while I'm still happy and un-emo.
Don't ask me why I'm happy cos I seriously don't know.
Haha. =P

Last Friday.
I went to watch X-Men III with OldMan at Cathay Cinema, Cineleisure.
It was owhkay laaa. I think Hugh Jackman is DAMN hoottt. *pant*
That place isn't actually open yet, only the cinema is.
The cinema we were in was seriously empty,
and thus decreasing the room temperature.
I was f-reezing cold weiiyyy. Summore I wore this halter doll top.
Brr. Damn cold.
Keegan said to me, "Next time you come here wear more cloth laaa.."
=.=
We went to eat Charm's Mayo Dip at The Curve before that.
YUMMM! I had taken a picture of it actually,
but you know lah, my camera. Schizophrenic waann.
So something happened and I had to reformat the brain (memory card)
resulting in my lost of the previous pictures I had taken.

So anyway, after the movie we went to pick Eugeney up from 1U,
and headed to MayMay's house for steamboat party!
I had to miss DebDeb's b'day party at Souled Out, though. =/=/
Sorry, Debraaaaaaa. :(
The steamboat was pretty owhkaaay, got to catch up with DinaDiva. :)
And we did all the usual stuff laa.. talk cock, laugh cock, take pictures like cock
and see cock. HAHA OOPS. Go figure.=P
I'm sure you know what I mean; WeiKit, Eugeneyy, YongMeng.. hehe.
Poor Dina. Traumatised.

Owhkay laaa. Pictures.
Owh, we had so many different kinds of balls that night.
Yummy. Heh.










Owh yea owh yea.
Dina, Bobo and WeiKit were suppose to go watch The Omen before comin for the party.
Dina arrived at 5 somethin when the movie was suppose to start at 4 something.
She was surprised to see Bobo and WeiKit standing outside GSC,
waiting for her.
She asked why they were there and not in the cinema,
and Bobo told her that: as they were about to enter the cinema,
The steward caught them and asked for their ID's (TheOmen is rated 18 and above)
bcos WeiKit didn't look 18.
HAHAHA. Damn funny lor. =P



Small kiddy. :)





WaiHong and his "Click 5 hair".





Act cute act cute. =P







Ahem.
What you guys watching.. ?
Hmm hmm?



Dina looks like a Grandmother telling stories.
Hahahaha. :)





I like this pant-skirt thingy.
I think the 'Guess' across the ass is damn cool.












The organiser :)



Group picture!



Yipee yipee yay yay!


Tooooodles! =D

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u still missed mine!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA: (
just kidding larh=)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:24:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah whos face is that in the top right corner of the 1st picture ?!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesse, there's a high possibility the face is wei kit's.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:42:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Debra: Sorrrrrrry. :(

Jesse: Yes its WeiKit's faceee.

MengLeong: Yea you're right. :)

Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ching!!! u took a pic of my FAT ASS witout my knowledge!!!

Friday, June 16, 2006 3:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home