Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Life is filled with shit constantly flying your way.

I have absolutely nothing to blog about.
Actually there is.. Im just so lazy to upload pictures and all.
Maybe some other day.

You know how shitty it is,
when you tell your parents about ALL the subjects you have improved in,
and then you let them in on that ONE fail, just ONE,
and they completely forget about your other improvements.
Gah. Shitty.

I'm so bored of my current blogskin, so I was gonna change it.
But everytime I started to copy the templates and edit the profile..
I just got lazy. Why am I so lazy?
And yet I complain to myself that this blogskin is getting SO dull to look at
everytime I access my blog.
And yet I'm lazy to edit another blogskin.
Gah what is WRONG with me?

Owh yea. I'll be posting up my results for midterm.
Its a punishment. I will embarass myself to the entire world,
as a form of motivation for the end term exam.
I wanted to do it for my first term exam, but the results then were just too shitty.

And I think the song Stars Are Blind by Paris Hilton is kinda nice.
And kinky, too.
I like.









The effects of Narcisism.
I like.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gehhh, i know how you feel @_@ my mum's the same. :X

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home